- the kinds of Personal Information which we may collect about you and how it may be used;
- how your Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties;
- your ability to access, correct, update and delete your Personal Information; and
- the security measures we have in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information under our control.
Gathering and Use of Personal InformationWe may collect your personal information if you use the site; participate in any giveaways, or post promotional material including prizes and tangible rewards. We may also collect personal information about you from recordings of telephone conversations between us and you (or your representatives) and from publicly available registers. Some of the personal information we collect is to keep users informed on relevant news and information which the user may find useful. Ultimately the personal information we collect is required to provide our services efficiently and effectively. The types of personal information may include: your name; your address; phone number; e-mail address; and user wallet address. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to allow you to open and operate an account
- to enable you to complete transactions on the platform
- to correspond with you in relation to your account and your transactions
- to analyse use of our site and the services we provide
- as required for legal and regulatory purposes, including for dispute resolution purposes
- to provide you with information about products, services and promotions that may be of interest to you, from ourselves and third parties
- for market research, e.g. surveying users’ needs and opinions on issues, such as our performance.
IP AddressesWe may collect information about your computer. This includes where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. It is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Access and Changing of Personal InformationYou have the right to provide information relating to your account access as you wish as it will be used to simply identify our obligations as part of our service. You have the right to require the correction, updating and blocking of inaccurate and/or incorrect data by sending an email to us. We will usually respond to your request within 14 days. You may also request the deletion or destruction of your personal information, your account details or your transaction details by sending an email to us. The company will act on your request only when it is not inconsistent with its legal and regulatory obligations and compliance procedures. Upon your written request, we will inform you of the use and general disclosure of your personal information.
SecurityWe take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, including implementing appropriate security measures. The security measures in place will, from time to time, be reviewed in line with legal and technical developments. However, we give no guarantee that such misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure will not occur.
PO Box 4324
Homebush NSW 2140